The George Demeter Unit of Boston meets on the first Saturday in October, December, February, and April, and the second Saturday in June at Dakoyannis & Sherring, LLC, 355 Providence Turnpike Highway, Westwood, MA 02090. Meetings and Special Programs occur from 9:30 AM until 12:00 Noon.
Each meeting consists of a business meeting, an informational program and/or an open forum. Meetings are open for members only.
Non-members and guests who are interested in joining the Unit may contact us to make arrangements.
President – Peter Senopoulos, PRP
Vice President – Robert Murphy
Secretary – Julia Pisegna
Treasurer – Peter Klapes
To join the unit, find out more information, or attend a meeting, contact us at moc.liamg@tinUretemeDegroeG.
- Saturday, February 5, 2022 (Meeting & Program)
- Saturday in March, TBD (Training Session for NAP Members Examination)
- Saturday, April 2, 2022 (Meeting & Program)
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022 (George Demeter Day & Parliamentary Law Month Recognition, MA State House, TBA)
- Saturday in May, TBD (Conference – date/details TBA)
- Saturday, June 11, 2021 (Annual Meeting & Program)
- Saturday, October 1, 2022 (Meeting & Program)
- Saturday, December 3, 2022 (Meeting & Program)